Diamond Awards Credit Card
Features and Benefits
Back to Products
The Commonwealth Bank Diamond Awards credit card is now available as a MAV home loan package option.
The Diamond Awards credit card recognises and rewards the Commonwealth Bank’s most valued customers with superior experiences and benefits. The Diamond Awards MasterCard comes with a Diamond Awards American Express companion card.
How does my customer apply for a Diamond Awards Credit Card?
For a new home loan customer, select Diamond awards on the Home Loan On-Boarding Application (002 829) and fax to the Lending Services Team in your State to be eligible for a cash payment for the sale of this product.
Who is it for?
Existing or new high net worth CBA customers who:
- Have a minimum credit limit of $15,000 or more and are high consumer spenders.
- Want higher points earn rate and cap than is currently available with their existing card.
Features & Benefits include:
Earning potential of up to 1million Commonwealth Awards (or 500,000 QFF) points with no restrictions on the Amex earn rate.
|Pay with your
|Diamond Awards American Express® Card
||$1 spent = 3 Commonwealth Awards points
|Diamond Awards MasterCard®
||$1 spent = 1.25 Commonwealth Awards points
For more information on points capping click here.
All features of the Platinum Awards are included plus exclusive privilege to the MasterCard World Privilege Access program which includes:
- Privileged Access Starwood, dining benefits, spa benefits.
- MasterCard Experiences & Offers.
- Exclusive “Redeem for Anything” service where customers can use their Awards points to redeem any item or service.
- Included international travel insurance. No minimum spend required. Just activate, via NetBank, each time you travel.
- Access to the same travel and shopping security features of the Platinum Awards cards program (e.g. Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Secure Internet Shopping.)
- Annual fee of $349 p.a., with a $10 p.a. additional cardholder fee (where applicable). These can be waived while the customer has a MAV package.
- Optional credit card repayment insurance and Secure Sentinel card protection.
For further information on card insurance benefits refer to the Credit Card Insurances Product Disclosure Statement and Information Booklet.
Further information regarding CommBank Credit Cards is available at http://www.commbank.com.au/personal/credit-cards
Credit Card Comparison Table